General Collection and Use
Some information is explicitly provided to us by you, while other information, such as your IP address, is gathered automatically as you use our services. You may voluntarily provide certain personal identifying information to us in connection with your purchase of travel-related products, subscriptions, and services (all of which will be referred to as “Personal Information”). If you choose to provide us with Personal Information by opting in, you consent to our collection of that information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States. Personal Information includes all information you voluntarily provide to us, whether in person, by telephone, mail or e-mail, or on this Website, such as: (i) your contact information (e.g. name, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification number, and postal and e-mail addresses); (ii) financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, cardholder name, billing address, and expiration date); and (iii) information related to your travel profile (e.g. travel preferences, including seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, booking history and interests, and special health accommodations).
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with travel-related information, including providing you with responses to requests for travel services, travel notifications, travel confirmations and updates, as well as managing your account, processing bills, and/or personalized mailings (electronic or otherwise) or other communications that you consent to receive, and to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activity, resolve disputes and collect fees.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties to facilitate your travel plans or requests for information.
247 Concierge may share your Personal Information (only to the extent reasonably necessary or as required by the circumstances) and Aggregated Data, when applicable, with the following parties:
- Third party vendors and preferred suppliers, in order for such parties to (1) assist 247 Concierge in providing the requested travel services to you, (2) provide aggregate reporting to 247 Concierge and certain third parties (using only Aggregated Data and not individual Personal Information when provided to third parties), and (3) provide 24/7/365 emergency customer support for certain eligible clients.
- These highly regarded vendors and preferred suppliers with which 247 Concierge has alliances so that you may receive information about exclusive offers or other luxury products and services in which you may be interested (but if you do not wish to receive marketing communications from those parties, please contact us and/or by unsubscribing;
- Non-affiliated third party vendors and service providers which provide certain services or functions requested by you and/or which fulfil your requested transactions, including but not limited to, safari camps, event sites, hotels, airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, ground transportation providers, and car rental companies, as well as service providers who assist with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection and affiliate and award programs).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- The appropriate parties if it is requested by a government agency or law enforcement personnel or if we are otherwise required by law to disclose it in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law (in which case, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection available to us).
- The appropriate parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities, to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of 247 Concierge, our clients or others, and in accordance with our terms and conditions and other agreements.
- Other appropriate entities, such as our successors or assigns, should we undergo a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
- The appropriate parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of 247 Concierge from unauthorized use or misuse of the Site or anything found at the Site.
247 Concierge and it’s affiliated companies, will never sell or rent your information to a third party for marketing purposes.
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
The right of access
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
The right to restrict processing
You have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
Direct marketing (including profiling); and
Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
Automated individual decision-making and profiling
You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
247 Concierge may provide third-party links, or otherwise cooperate with third parties, to provide you with access to online booking tools. These online booking tools are owned and operated by third party providers and are not under the control of 247 Concierge. 247 Concierge may provide access to these online booking tools as a service to you, and is not responsible for their operation, content, information practices or any link contained in a linked site. These tools often gather personally identifiable information and financial information from you to complete your booking requests, and our service may include some of your Personal Information in the link to the booking tool to help streamline the booking process.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalising content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Re-marketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
- How Your Information Is Used
- We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
- Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by contacting us with your request.
Like most websites, we use log files to track system activity. These files include IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), and other technical information relating to your use of our Website. We use this information to analyze usage patterns, observe trends, administer the site, track user movements in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Security of Information
247 Concierge maintains a comprehensive information security program that is designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information.
In addition to any Personal Information you may voluntarily provide to us, this Website also collects general information regarding visitors and users of this Website as it relates to their use of the Website (referred to herein as “Aggregated Data”). This information is collected automatically each time a user navigates our Website. The term Aggregated Data includes, but is not limited to, such information as traffic patterns, number, frequency and duration of visits to certain pages, visits from other websites or to third-party websites linked to this Website, use of particular services and interest in services, information or features of the Website or other parties made available through or found at the Website. This information is anonymous and is useful for improving the content and navigational tools of our Website. Aggregated Data may also include information or data obtained from you or other sources, which has been combined with or compiled from other information or data in such a manner to no longer be personally identifiable or linked to an individual. Aggregated Data is not considered Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
247 Concierge does not sell travel or other services for purchase by minors or children. Please be aware that 247 Concierge has not designed this Website for, and does not intend for it to be used by, anyone under age 18. Accordingly, this Website should not be used by anyone under age 18. 247 Concierge specifically requests that persons under the age of 18 not use this Site or submit information to the Site. 247 Concierge does not knowingly collect information from children under 18.If you are under 18, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to 247 Concierge. If a minor has provided the Company with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that minor may contact us via e-mail email@example.com; or by telephone at +41 21 964 5000.
If 247 Concierge discovers that a minor has provided 247 Concierge with Personal Information, that minor’s information will be removed from the 247 Concierge’ database as soon as practicable
By providing Personal Information to us, you are giving your consent and permission for any use of the Personal Information that is consistent with the uses stated in this Policy or elsewhere at the Website at the point you submit such Personal Information, and such consent will be presumed by 247 Concierge, unless you expressly state otherwise at the time you submit the Personal Information. If you do not agree to the uses stated in this Policy or disclosed elsewhere at the Website, please do not use the Website or provide us with any Personal Information.
Viewing or Changing Personal Information
You should obtain the consent of any third party prior to your providing any Personal Information of that third party through this Website, as any access to view or change to his/her information may be available only through your account. You may access, view, and update your Personal Information, vacation preferences, or communication preferences by visiting 247concierge.ch.
Swiss residents have the right to request in writing from 247 Concierge:
- a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, and the type of services provided to the customer, that 247 Concierge has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information, please contact us via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org ; or by telephone at +41 21 964 5000. (Please include in your correspondence a reference to “Switzerland Disclosure Information.”) We will respond to such written requests, free of charge, within 30 days following receipt at the e-mail, fax number or mailing address stated above. If we receive your request at a different e-mail, fax number or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time, not to exceed 150 days from the date received. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the way we use your Personal Information, please feel contact us online here; or e-mail at email@example.com ; or by telephone at +41 21 964 5000.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to 247 Concierge and we welcome your feedback. Thank you for using 247 Concierge